News & Updates
Submitting Dissertation and Thesis for Publication
Authors are invited to submit their original, dissertations and thesis for consideration for publication in IJGAES. Dissertations and Thesis in the field of Geology, Agriculture, Environmental and related disciplines at the following levels are welcome for submission:
- B. Sc / B.A
- M. Sc / M.A or M. Phil
- Ph. D / D. Phil or D. Sc
- Submitted dissertation or thesis to IJGAES must already have been approved by a research committee or by the affiliated department.
- Authors must submit their final dissertations or thesis. All submission must be accompanied with the Thesis Registration Form.
- Submission is open throughout the year. Authors can submit their dissertations or theses at any time convenient to them for possible publication in IJGAES proceedings.
- Submission should be sent to email@example.com
- Acceptance notification period will vary based on complexity of area and level of study (normally 1- 4 weeks).
- There will be a publication charge for an accepted dissertation or thesis, see Publication Fees.
- All published dissertations and theses will be indexed in IJGAES regular indexing sites and publication will be online only.
- Once published, a dissertation and thesis can be cited or referenced and will receive the same Journal's impact factor and prestige as all other publications of the journal.
- Authors will retain the complete copyright of their respective dissertations and theses.